DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOLMathura Road, Delhi-110003,North Delhi
Delhi Public School established in 1949, functioned from a few tents pitched on the ground cleared from the onslaught of brambles. Today, spread over an area of about 15 acres of lush, green lawns, in the heart of the city, Delhi Public School is a co-educational day-cum-boarding school. The foundation stone of the school building was laid in 1956 by Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, the then Vice President of India. The impressive school building today comprises workshops, laboratories, a computer center, audio-visual lecture rooms, libraries, swimming pools, squash courts, clinic, a book shop, the hostel and school canteen.